1. Write the rules. Or copy and paste them.
2. Write thirteen things about yourself.
3. Answer thirteen questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own thirteen.
4. Tag thirteen deviants. Make sure they know that they're tagged. (No idea how to do that, lol.)
5. Don't say "you're tagged if you read this".
6. It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
7. Tag backs are allowed.
8. If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you. (If you're busy/don't feel like it, then you're busy/don't feel like it. I get it, lol.)
1. I have synesthesia. I can taste the flavors, feel the textures, see the colors and sense the personalities of the words/numbers/characters/letters/syllables I read or hear.
2. I want to run a two-in-one shop, that sells both flowers and herbs/herbal remedies that I grow and make myself.
3. I practice witchcraft, if you haven't noticed, and have been for years, now.
4. I was paid $60 to watch "Two Girls One Cup", and then all three episodes of "Boku no Pico". I did it, and spent the money on Fire Emblem: Awakening. Ice cubes and soft served ice cream will never be the same, but I really enjoyed playing game.
5. I think that literally every person I look at is genuinely beautiful the way they are. I want to draw everyone. Lol.
2. I absolutely hate straightening my hair, but do it to make my family
shut the hell up about my hair's texture happy. Ugh.
3. I meet people who remind me of what I think my siblings would've been like, and then start crying whenever I think about them getting hurt.
4. I want to adopt a cat, a Saint Bernard, a tarantula, and a rodent (a rat, mouse or hedgehog- maybe a ferret) before I die. In other words I like animals and want lots of pets someday, lol.
5. Sitting is uncomfortable because I never did it as a toddler. I'd always squat, so now I squat in chairs and slouch all the time. I usually don't sit normally unless I'm playing an instrument that *requires* me to sit. No, I take that back. I squat at the piano bench and lie down playing guitar. Unless I'm somewhere I need to sit for politeness/safety purposes, I'll sit if somebody with the power to do so *directly* tells me to, lol.
6. I speak Spanish not 100% fluently, but fluently enough to talk about about something random. It depends on how you define fluency.
7. I have a dark sense of humor. Not terribly dark, though. Somewhere in between Bob's Burgers and Filthy Frank.
8. I am considering joining the military as a medic once I graduate, and have been since seventh grade. I've surprised a number of recruiters and veterans with lots of things. Yes, I've *thoroughly* thought through lots of things.
9. All my siblings died years ago. They were babies, so nobody but my mother really got to know them.
10. I also dislike wearing shoes and socks. If I'm wearing socks (in or out of uniform), they've got to either be knee high or cute/comfortable enough to make up for the fact that they aren't. Unless I'm working out, running around, at work or hiking, I'm wearing flip flops.
11. I'm ambidextrous (and my left and right halves are equally clumsy, lol).
12. My wrists randomly tense up, so my everything is even sloppier if they do while I ink a drawing or write. That's just fine, though. A good friend of mine once said, "You can't always get the three stars in Angry Birds. Sometimes you have to take the one or two." I'm going to miss getting to see him, and a lot, lol.
13. I'm here to talk if you ever need anything.
Favorite historical figure?*
Describe yourself with a color. Why did you choose that color?
I describe myself as a pasty yellow, since that's the color I've always "seen" when I hear or read my name. Purple glitter if I'm writing it's shorthand version.
What's a pet peeve of yours?
Sea World. Does that count as a pet peeve? Not much genuinely bothers me. Sure I get annoyed, but give me thirty seconds and I'm over it. Though I don't expect this to be resolved- at least not soon.
Sure, no aquarium is perfect, but it is not at all normal for an animal's dorsal fin to be collapsed. Don't f*cking lie and tell good people that it is. That alone says a lot about the situation. Please excuse my language.
If it looks like it hurts, then it probably does. That's all I'll say, for the sake of a lot of things.
A food that you can't stand?
Anything spicy. I never built a tolerance for spiciness, so now I just can't handle it. Lol.
Do you believe in the paranormal?
Actually, I'm joking. I don't believe in the paranormal. By definition, paranormal is what isn't part of the natural world. If something exists, whether divine, magical, spiritual, or even inter dimensional, it is natural. Nothing truly paranormal can exist, only things that we as humans don't see much on our plane of existence.
Historically, what people don't see often is usually deemed otherworldly, which can be both a beautiful and terrifying thing depending on who you're talking to. We all know that that kind of fear and paranoia often leads to people taking matters into their own hands. This can be in very small or very radical ways. It's more hypocritical, but hypocrites can't see their hypocrisy, so if anything it's ignorance. I'm sorry, I talk a lot, lol. I'll try to stay positive, though.
Nothing can be apart from nature, otherwise it wouldn't exist. I mean, yes, there are man-made things, but even those are made of things found within nature. The side effects of them are still found within nature, they're just denaturing. Such as the greenhouse effect, premature aging, abnormal pigmentation, blisters and other blemishes, chemical imbalances, blasé skippy. Those are all (rather painful) biological functions and responses.
For all you know, something two dimensional could be right in front of you. Only it's turned sideways, so you can't see it from your angle, or from your plane of existence. Your eyes can only see what is part of this plane of existence, so you literally cannot imagine what it physically looks like. It could have been following you around your whole life for various reasons, but it isn't hurting you, it's just in its nature to do that. There is no proof whether or not the being exists, but it's still a valid part of nature, thus not paranormal.
What's the last book you've read?
"Demons"- Fyodor Dostoevsky. I'd recommend it to anyone- it's fascinating and written in an in such a way, that you forget that it's written in first person.
and is also seven hundred plus pages. I had to read it in two weeks for a project because I didn't know how long it is, lmao
Are you religious?
Nope. I'm the one of those atheists that ended up going to a (backup) Catholic school. I personally think I understand the Bible pretty well, though. A religion teacher of mine says that for someone who isn't a theologist, I really, really do. Lol. I'm much more spiritual, though, if that makes sense.
Do you consider yourself a secretive person?
Nope. But I am very secretive when it comes to my side of my family, as I am headed in the opposite direction they wanted me to go. I'm happy I am, though, because if I weren't, I'd be much more insensitive and ignorant, and I wouldn't genuinely think for myself. I'd be an entirely different person, which is hard to imagine.
These sorts of things are my own fault. There's a time and place for everything, including honesty.
Favorite subject in school?
String ensemble and band.
Tea or coffee? You can only pick one.
Ok, I sort of jumped at "You can only pick one", haha. What a dilemma. Tea, because coffee only tastes good to me if it's really sweet. It takes almost half a cup of cream and three packs of raw sugar, which I don't feel like doing/restocking every/other day, lol.
Do you have a favorite word?
Yes, and many! "Opinion" and "onion", and "camp" and "cake" all send shivers down my spine. Especially "opinion" since it tastes the best to me. It's salty, and the "-nion" has a great texture beside "pi".
Is green a creative color?
Define creative. ("Relating to or involving artistic ideas.") Then yes. Interesting question. Why?
Do you enjoy being tagged? Hate it?
I appreciate being tagged. I like asking and answering interesting questions, and it's really fun to read other people's tags.
My questions are
1. Favorite animated movie? Series?
2. What's more un/comfortable to wear: shoes, socks, or sandals? What kind, and why?
3. Is the dress blue and black or white and gold?
4. What's in there? (points to the thing next to you)
5. What's the best roast you've ever heard?
6. Do you have a favorite composer?
7. Have you watched any of "Boku no Pico"? How about "Two Girls One Cup"? If you have, is there a reason why?
8. What's your favorite musical, and which song from it do you like the most?
9. Do you own a waifu pillow?
10. Top five favorite anime/characters, and why?
11. What do you and your friends wear on Wednesdays?
12. Did any of my questions make you wonder why you bothered answering them? If they did, then
13. What's your favorite/funniest/best memory? (You can pick one of the three or all of them, and as many memories as you're okay with sharing.)
Unless you are genuinely, anxiously, *uncomfortable* with the questions, yes, you have to answer number seven and nine. Don't be a weenie.
I'm going to break the rules this time, since I'm really tired and have a pile of neglected replies to dig through. If you read this, you're tagged. Go right ahead, mate, and have fun.
I'll probably come back and tag people anyway, so yeah.
Actually, no. I'm gonna tag people, only ten people I've picked from my tagger's people's list of watchers, and then their watchers. ChibiElfz pomiru Melaiski Hellagaynoodle Kunight MegMilkshake 123Smiless
, Kianotyan Smokeb0mb
, dthsrgn29 PansexualArchangel
(honestly same tho) sortez nagicheeto
y'all are tagged.
Don't be alarmed, y'all, just passing' by, hahaha... Off to go spam your art with love and comments unless it says not to, mkay byee
If you're on this list and prefer not to be, I'm sorry, and please let me know. Thanks for reading, readers.